Thursday, April 25, 2019

Hello, Goodbye, Hello

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Starting today, and over the next month, I'm going to be featuring new and continuing products (yay!) and retiring products (sniff!) on my blog. I've even set up a little schedule for you. Here's what you'll be seeing.

Mondays will be stamps sets that are continuing on in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.

Tuesdays will be stamp sets that are retiring (so get them before they're gone forever)!

Wednesday I'll feature NEW products from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.

Thursdays will be a retiring In Color (Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, and Fresh Fig).

Fridays will be a surprise--to both of us! I'm not sure what I'll do for Fridays, so let's be surprised together.

Since it's Thursday, today's project features the retiring In Color Fresh Fig--with a little Powder Pink thrown in.


I started by stamping an image from one of my favorite retiring sets, "Amazing Life," in Fresh Fig Ink (retiring) onto a Whisper White panel that I cut with a Stitched Rectangle Die. I used my Blender Pen to lift some color from the lid of a Powder Pink Ink Pad (retiring) and colored in the letters for "happy." I adhered this to a Mossy Meadow Card Stock mat that I cut with a larger Stitched Rectangle Die. I tied a length of Fresh Fig 1/8" Sheer Ribbon (retiring) around this piece.  

PROTIP: Get the "Amazing Life" stamp set and Stitched Rectangle Dies in a bundle and save 10% off ordering them separately!

Next, I adhered a 4" by 5-1/4" gorgeous piece of printed vellum from the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper collection (retiring) to a Powder Pink Card Stock (retiring) card base--making sure that my Snail Adhesive would be hidden by the stamped image. I adhered the stamped image to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped the flowers from the "Amazing Life" set in Fresh Fig and Mossy Meadow Inks a few times onto a scrap of Whisper White Card Stock. I used my Blender Pen to pick up some Fresh Fig Ink from the lid of the pad and colored in the flowers. I fussy cut the flowers and leaves and assembled them on the card, adhering them with a Stampin' Dimensional.

To add the final bits of bling, I colored "happy" and the flowers with some Clear Wink of Stella and placed a Share What You Love Artisan Pearl (retiring) in the center of each flower. 

I think this card turned out super cute--and I'm going to miss all the retiring elements that I used to make this card. But you don't have to miss out on getting these items--they're still available (while supplies last) until June 3rd. So get your order on! What are you waiting for??!! Just click on the thumbnails below and you'll go directly to my store where you can place your order.









Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$12.00

No comments:

Post a Comment