Monday, October 7, 2019

Turkey Time

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #manicMonday   Well, fall has finally arrived here in central Maryland. I was dispairing that it would ever get here. It's been so hot and humid--like summer didn't want to let go. I really love the fall, so I've been waiting impatiently for it to get here--and it's here!! To celebrate the arrival of fall, I'm going to share fall and harvest cards with you this week--all of the stamp sets are from the Holiday Catalog, so if you see something that strikes your fancy, just click on the images at the end of this blog post and you'll go straight to my online store where you can make your purchases.

First up is this cute Thanksgiving card I got at a card swap--somehow I've lost the name of the designer. If it's yours, let me know and I'll update my post to give you full credit.

Isn't this cute? The turkey is from the adorable "Birds of a Feather" stamp set. He's stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock. The image was colored with Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends and Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker. The designer also added some Clear Wink of Stella to the pie and tail feathers. She cut out the image with a square Stitched Shape Die.

The Early Espresso Card Stock panel is embossed with the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder and adhered to a Crumb Cake Card Stock card base. A Cajun Craze Card Stock scalloped square was cut with one of the Layering Squares Dies and adhered to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals--and the turkey image was adhered on top of that

The sentiment is from the "Day of Thanks" stamp set and is stamped in Early Espresso Ink onto Cajun Craze Card Stock. Stampin' Dimensionals were used to adhere this to a Crumb Cake strip that's adhered directly to the card. So cute!!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment