Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Wishing You Well

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #ProtipTuesday   Being part of the Stampin' Up family is so much fun! I get to share what I love with my friends, I get to stamp with my FaithfulINKspirations team, I get to attend my upline team meetings (shout out: Proverbial Stampers & Friends!), and I get to attend Stampin' Up corporate events. There's so much to love about being part of this stampin' family. You become part of the family when you join Stampin' Up as a demonstrator. If you're thinking about being a demonstrator, I'd love to have you on my team. If you want more info, please contact me!

Today's card is one that we made at the Proverbial Stampers & Friends new catalog gathering. I was so glad to get to use products from the Come to Gather Suite in the Holiday catalog. This card uses the "Harvest Hellos" and "Gather Together" stamp sets.

We stamped the pumpkin image from the "Harvest Hellos" stamp set in Pretty Peacock Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and punched it out with the Apple Builder Punch. Here's your Tuesday PROTIP: We used a Blender Pen to pull some of the ink from the stamped image to fill in the pumpkin. If you can't get enough coverage, you can pick up some ink from the stamp you used to stamp the image--there's always ink left behind! We stamped the leaf in Old Olive Ink, punched it with the Apple Builder Punch, and used a Blender Pen to fill in the color. We did the same technique with the stem, which is stamped in Early Espresso Ink.

Next, we embossed the top of 4" by 5-1/4" Early Espresso panel with the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder. PROTIP: To emboss part of a piece of card stock, roll the folder and card stock partway into the die cut machine and then roll it back out. We adhered a 3-7/8" by 2-1/4" piece of the beautiful Come to Gather Designer Series Paper to the bottom of this panel. Then we wrapped a length of Crumb Cake Come to Gather Ribbon around the seam. Let me tell you this ribbon is smooth as silk. It's gorgeous in real life!!! We then adhered everything to a Pretty Peacock Card Stock Card base.

We stamped a sentiment from the "Come to Gather" set in Pretty Peacock Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with one of the Ornate Frame Dies in the Monster Bash Suite--DO NOT miss those! We adhered the pumpkin and the sentiment piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and added two Noble Peacock Rhinestones to the label to finish the card. Gorgeous!!













Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$12.00

No comments:

Post a Comment