Tuesday, February 18, 2020

3 Cheers to Kits!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #ProtipTuesday   Yesterday I showed you the awesome Kerchief Card Kit that you can earn for FREE during Sale-a-Bration (see yesterday's post for details). Today, I'm sharing an all-inclusive set from the January-to-June 2020 Mini Catalog. I wouldn't normally share two kits in a row, but as I was putting the kit together, I kept thinking, "This a PROTIP I need to share." So for PROTIP Tuesday, I present the Three Cheers For You All Inclusive Kit!

Seriously, this kit has everything you need (except scissors) to make 12 awesome cards. You get the stamp set, an acrylic block, an ink spot, all the embellishments, pretty pre-printed cards and envelopes, and it all comes in a cute box that you can decorate, too. There's also a full-color instruction booklet that helps you when putting the cards together. And my first PROTIP is this: to read the small print in the booklet, take a picture of each page with your phone and then enlarge the picture so you can read the small print!

Each of the cards has a Linen Thread element. The thread comes on a spool, so when you cut it to size, it's still curlicued. PROTIP: I took my adhesive eraser (which we don't sell anymore) and pulled the thread over it. I used to have a piece of bee's wax that I would use to stiffen thread in the same way. (You can search "adhesive eraser" or "beeswax sewing notions" on Amazon and pick up one of these amazing tools. I recommend the adhesive eraser because, well, you might need to erase some adhesive if you're a paper-crafter!)


Here are the finished cards and box. They are totes adorable--perfect for loads of occasions and perfect to give as a gift--either the kit or as a box of cards you've made yourself!

Would you like to gather a few friends and put together this kit for a fun girls' night in? Message me and we can work out the details! I'll even bring my adhesive eraser!











tams# 41518

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment