Friday, November 13, 2020

Autumn Thanks

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   The weather here in central Maryland is finally getting that fall crispness in the air. We had a couple of weeks of fall-like weather and then we had a warm spell. I'm not complaining--the warm spell was glorious and it allowed us to get outside more--but I do love a crisp fall day, don't you? The leaves on our trees are almost spent, but I kind of like the raggedy look of the leaves as they wither and fall to the ground. There's something quite special about a fall day!

I love the fact that Stampin' Up always has such lovely products to help us recreate in paper the look and feel of fall and the Gilded Autumn Suite on pages 44 through 46 of the July through December mini catalog does not disappoint. Today's card is a simple thank you--perfect for sending thanks to someone at this time of year.

I started by embossing the left side of a 4" by 5-1/4" Mint Macaron Card Stock panel with the Scripty Embossing Folder. I adhered a 2" by 5-1/4" strip of copper-embossed Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper to the right side of the panel. Then I wrapped a length of Cinnamon Cider Ribbon across the seam and adhered it to the back of the panel. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere this piece to a Mint Macaron Card Stock card base.

Next, I used the Autumn Punch Pack punches to punch out two copper foil leaves from the Gilded Autumn DSP. I stamped a spray of leaves in Cinnamon Cider Ink onto Very Vanilla Card Stock and fussy cut them. I stamped the "thank you" sentiment from the "Beautiful Autumn" stamp set in Cinnamon Cider Ink onto Very Vanilla Card Stock and punched it out with the Tailored Tag Punch.

I adhered the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Then I used Mini Glue Dots to adhere the leaves to the card, tucked behind the label. To finish the card, I added three gold-flecked Wonderful Gems. How pretty is this card?

Stay healthy! Stay safe!







Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment