Monday, November 9, 2020

October 2020 Pampered Stamper Creative Escape

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #proverbialstampers   #pamperedstampers   Last weekend I attend the most excellent stamping retreat in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.  Proverbial Stampers team lead, Connie Heisey, and her team member, Jody Brechbill, the Stampin Queen, hosted this wonderful event. And when they say "pampered"--they mean it! I was very excited to be able to attend this event and the hosts took pains to ensure that we were socially distant and wore our masks when we stepped away from our work table. I felt very safe and very pampered and I was very productive! 

Each participant had her own 8-foot table, so we had plenty of room to work. I packed up my stampin' studio and set it up at my table--along with my Starbucks of course! 

We each got a goodie bag with our make-and-take kits, a spool of ribbon, embellishments, and the fun round tins from the July to December Mini Catalog! And, of course, there were giveaways during the weekend.


We received table gifts throughout the event, too! And they were packaged so cutely in boxes made with Stampin' Up products. (I've already eaten the candy from all my gifts.)

We received a fluffy pair of socks and a really cute mug--to use at the hot chocolate station! So fun. And we got a bag of Nana's snack mix--made with Jody's grandma's secret recipe!

The hosts brought almost every stamp set, die, and punch from both the annual and mini catalog, along with all the ink pads and Stampin' Blends. We could use their supplies for our projects. I was so happy to play with supplies that I don't have myself. And, as I mentioned, I was very productive! I made 65 cards over the weekend! Wow!

We had coffee, tea, and water--and an awesome sweet and salty bar set up the entire weekend. Plus we had yummy breakfasts and a baked potato bar for dinner on Saturday.

Connie & Jody have already set the dates for the 2021 Pampered Stamper retreats and we'd love to have you join us. Just message me and I can get you in contact with them. All the retreats will be held at the Aspire Hotel in Gettysburg, PA.

Have a safe and healthy week and do something creative--it's good for your soul!




No comments:

Post a Comment