Sunday, June 25, 2023

Fresh As A Daisy--Love it, Chop It!

My BFF and stamping partner, Lynn Birus, and I are busily preparing for our upcoming "Fresh as a Daisy--Love It, Chop It" class. "What's that?" you may well ask. Australian Stampin' Up demonstrator Kylie Bertucci came up with the idea (and #loveitchopit) a while back when she realized that a lot of us hoard our designer series papers because we love them so much we don't want to cut into them. Well, we should cut our DSPs and use them! So Lynn and I are going to help our stampers love the Fresh as a Daisy DSP and chop into it to make cards at our upcoming class! Here's a sample card to get you excited about the class!

If you're local to Ellicott City, Maryland, we'd love to have you join us on July 8. Your class fee includes a full package of Fresh as a Daisy DSP and a full package of the coordinating Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems along with the supplies to create 8 cards with this beautiful suite. 

If you'd like a to-go kit, I can hook you up! When you purchase the Fresh as a Daisy suite from me--just click on the thumbnail below and you'll go directly to my online store--I'll send you the "card parts" for the cards for FREE along with a full-color pdf tutorial.

Just want the tutorial? Scan the QR code and I'll email you the pdf tutorial!

I hope you'll join Lynn and me either in person or virtually to LOVE and CHOP your Fresh as a Daisy DSP!!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment