Friday, April 22, 2016

My Two Favorite Stampin' Up Suites

#stampinup #onstage2016 OK, so you may have heard by now that Stampin' Up revealed its new catalog during last week's OnStage Live event in Salt Lake City. I can't share it with you quite yet, but I can share some of the new product suites that we were shown during the on stage presentations and on the product display boards. I have two favorite product suites that I want to share with you. 

The first is the Festive Birthday suite featuring the "Birthday Fiesta" set with its matching Framelits and gorgeous Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper. Lookie!!



Did you see that cutie-patootie llama?! He's so fun!!
But my most favorite of all the product suites is the "A Little Foxy" suite featuring the "Foxy Frinds" photopolymer stamp set and the Fox Builder Punch and super cute A Little Foxy DSP. Isn't this cute?!

And not only that, but with this stamp set and builder punch (sold in a bundle for a 10% savings) you can make a whole collection of super cute animals. They're so adorable!!
Both these stamp sets and coordinating product will be in my first order when the catalog goes live. Wouldn't you like to host a party and make some cute projects with them? Contact me and we'll set up a date!!

No comments:

Post a Comment