Sunday, April 17, 2016

OnStage Live Recap

#stampinup #onstage2016 I think I've finally figured out how to blog AND upload pictures using my iPad, so I'm going to be able to share some of my experience at the OnStage Live event in Salt Lake City. Next week I'll be sharing the front cover of the catalog and our make and take projects. Be sure the check back everyday!!

I was greeted at the hotel with a welcome from Stampin' Up. The businesses in the neighborhood also sport signs welcoming demonstrators. There are flags flying in front of the Salt Palace Convention Center, too. The convention center is always decorated wonderfully. We demonstrators always get a warm and colorful welcome!!





B


Thursday was the first day of Stampin' Up's OnStage event and boy did they pack a lot of fun into a few hours!! We had a live band opening the show. They were awesome!!





Stampin' Up's new CEO, Sara Douglass, came out to open the session and was soon joined by her mom, Stampin' Up Founder, Shelli Gardner. It was quite the emotional moment--as usual! Shelli treated us to a stamping demonstration using NEW product (squee)!





On Friday morning, we were greeted by a bit of snow. The mountains were covered. I was thrilled to see the snow on the mountains. Salt Lake City is so beautiful! We also had two sessions where we saw more demonstrations of MORE new products from the new catalog and even got to get our hands in the new stuff during our Product Playground sessions. 






Friday's highlight, for me, was when Dale Hampshire, Stampin' Up Canada's General Manager, opened the afternoon session with a dance number. So cute!!!





Saturday's highlight was when Sara and Shelli shared their favorite sets from the catalog and then switched it up--Shelli had to use Sara's favorite sets, and vice versa. Their mother-daughter banter had us all in stitches! I received a new set during a Prize Patrol and everyone received an additional set during an all-attendee giveaway!!




I had a great time at OnStage Live--stamping and catching up with friends!! I can't wait until the next event in November!






No comments:

Post a Comment