Monday, April 18, 2016

New Catalog, New Colors

#onstage2016   #stampinup   I can finally reveal the front cover of the NEW Stampin' Up catalog. Since Stampin' Up didn't tease us and make us wait while we were at OnStage Live, I won't make you wait either. Here it is!!!




Unfortunately, I can't show you the inside of the catalog, but I can share the new In Colors and some of the projects we created with the new products! Today's post will be all about the In Colors. Each day this week, I'll share photos of projects I made with some of the new stamp sets.

Drum roll, please...the new In Colors are Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, and Sweet Sugarplum. Here's the color swatch project we made and the card stock pieces. 







I also took pictures of the display boards--I thought I'd taken pictures of all five of them, but apparently I can't count! You can see just a little bit of Emerald Envy peeking out to the left of the Flirty Flamingo board and a tiny bit of Peekaboo Peach to the left of the Sweet Sugarplum board. 

Look closely and you'll be able to see some of the new stamp sets, too! Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment