Monday, April 11, 2016

English Garden Birthday

#stampinup   My favorite designer series paper in the 2015-2016 annual catalog--by far--is English Garden. I love the colors and the designs. The designs are so soft and pretty. I used a sheet of this DSP for my picture frame project from last week and have the remaining bits left near my cutting station. I didn't want them to go to waste, so I used them for today's project!

Of course, I started this card with the English Garden DSP panel, but I added a top layer of Vellum Card Stock to mute the design even more. I adhered the vellum with three strategically placed glue dots. I adhered these pieces to a Night of Navy mat. I tied two lengths of Whisper White Baker's Twine around the card (cleverly concealing the glue dots) before adhering everything with Stampin' Dimensionals to a Hello Honey card base. 

I stamped a sentiment from the "Tin of Cards" stamp set in Night of Navy ink onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with the Note Tag Punch. I adhered this to the DSP, underneath the vellum.

This is a quick and easy card that's easy to mass produce for all your spring time birthdays, because I hope you are joining me: "#imbringingbirthdaysback. You can click on any of the supplies in the list below and you'll be brought straight to my online store where you can make your purchases...before some of these items retire at the end of May! You can also purchase your very own #imbringingbirthdaysback stamp!



Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment