Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Sharing My OnStage2016 Swap Cards (Part Two)



#stampinup   #onstage2016   Today I'm sharing with you another awesome card I received in the black and white plus one color swap I participated in while I was in Salt Lake City attending the OnStage Live event.


This card was created by one of my favorite stampers:  Barbara Welch. Barbara is famous (to me at least) for her vintage, shabby chic style. She started by stamping an image from the "Friendly Wishes" stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Whisper White panel.  She adhered this to a Basic Black mat. She stamped the same sentiment in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Blushing Bride scrap and then fussy cut part of it before adhering it to the main image. She colored in part of the image with a Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker.


Barbara build her card by adding a Whisper White mat to the top half of a Basic Black card base and a floral piece of Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper (retiring) to the bottom half. She adhered her matted sentiment piece to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.


To finish her card, Barbara cut a Blushing Bride flower using the Botanicals Builders Framelits. She used another framelit from this collection to add a Basic Black Card Stock stamen to her flower. Adorable! She added three Basic Rhinestones to the card for some bling and adhered a bow made from Whisper White Seam Binding Ribbon (retiring).


I was so excited to see that Barbara was in the swap with me because I simply adore her cards!!







All images copyright Stampin' Up

Remember: You can always get everything you need to make the cards I display on my blog by clicking on the "Shop Online 24/7" button on the right side of the blog. HOWEVER, the retiring items are only available while supplies last. When they're sold out, they're gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment