Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Quick & Easy Thank You (Part Two)

#stampinup   #hardinguniversity   Yesterday I shared a more feminine version of this thank you card for my 16-year-old daughter to send to her host as thanks for sharing her dorm room with her when she visited Harding University. Today's version is the masculine version for her twin brother to send to his host.

For this card, I started with a scrap of Whisper White (you could use any color), cut to 3-1/8" x 2". I punched three different designs from the Going Places 6"x6" Designer Series Paper stack with the Washi Label Punch. I stamped a sentiment from the "One Big Meaning" stamp set onto a Very Vanilla scrap in Basic Black Archival Ink and punched it out with the Washi Label Punch.  I adhered these to the scrap and then adhered them to an Lost Lagoon mat, cut just larger.

I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the Washi Label assembly to another piece of Going Places DSP. I unraveled a length of Melon Mambo/Basic Black Baker's Twine to get just the Basic Black and then wrapped this around the pieces before adhering them to a Very Vanilla mat. I tied a knot through a gold Basic Metal Button and adhered it to the card with Glue Dots. Finally, everything is adhered to a Mossy Meadow card base.

This is a quick card and it's a good way to use up some of your scraps of DSP.  Go back one day to see the more feminine version of this card.



Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment