Thursday, August 29, 2013

First Three Cards for My Upcoming Christmas Card Class

Following the lead of one of my fave stampers, Lyssa Zwolanek, whom I've mentioned several times in my blog, I'm running a Christmas card making club. I'm designing 3 different Christmas cards each moth and my club members will stamp 4 cards of each design. So, they'll be making 12 cards a month.  We're meeting in August, September, October, and November--and we'll have 48 hand-stamped Christmas cards completed before Thanksgiving!! That's unheard of in my life! I'm going to be stamping along with my club members. Thanks for the terrific idea, Lyssa.

Wanna see the cards? Here are the first three. Don't you wish you were making these, too?

(Stamp Sets: Tag It,Oh Goodie!; Card Stock:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler; Inks: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler; Accessories: Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Chalk Talk Framelits; Season of Style Designer Washi Tape, Neutrals Buttons; 2-1/2" Circle Punch; Whisper White Twine)


(Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree, Petite Pairs, Wood Grain Background; Card Stock: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla; DSP:  Silver Glimmer Paper, Modern Medley and Winter Frost DSP Stack ; Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo; Accessories: Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Circles #2 Die, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Ribbon Punch, Basic Rhinestones)
(Stamp Sets: Tags 4 You, Wishing You; Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White: DSP: Season of Style DSP Stack; Accessories: Thinlits Label Card Die, Polka Dot Embossing Folder; Label Bracket Punch; White Stampin' Chalk Marker)

No comments:

Post a Comment