Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Twins!

I can't believe that it was 14 years ago that my beautiful Becky and wonderful Alex were born!  What a surprise to find out I was pregnant!  What a shock to find out it was twins!  We had no idea what would hit this family when Robbie wished for a brother or a sister and got BOTH!  Of course, we couldn't imagine our lives without them.  Becky and Alex will start high school this year--what an exciting time in their lives.

To celebrate their birthday, I created this page using My Digital Studio (MDS).  It's a snap to bring together a digital layout.  I've honestly found MDS to be the easiest digital scrapbooking software to use.  And I love that it has all the Stampin' Up colors and papers and embellishments. 

Happy Birthday Alex and Becky!  Mama loves you very very very very much!



No comments:

Post a Comment