Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Happy Halloween Circle Thinlits Card

I've got a quick post for you today.

As I promised, here's the Halloween Card I made with my BFF's Circle Card Thinlits Die.  This one was so quick and easy with the Thinlits Die.  I embossed the right side of the card with my go-to Square Lattice Embossing Folder--I use that EF for just about every card that I want to add a bit of texture to (to which I want to add a bit of texture).  I embossed the "trick or treat" tag with black and "sprinkled" some Tangerine Tango over it using the Gorgeous Grunge set.  And for a little extra interest, I added a teeny tiny strip of Sweater Weather DSP.  I love, love, love that DSP!! Now that it's finally Fall, I'll be using it more often.

(Stamp Sets: Tags 4 You, Gorgeous Grunge; Inks: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango; DSP: Sweater Weather: Accessories: Thinlits Circle Card Die, Bracket Label Punch, Black Embossing Powder, Square Lattice Embossing Folder)



No comments:

Post a Comment