Friday, September 13, 2013

NEW! Stamping Events Calendar & Stampin' Up News

I didn't have much time to create last week, but I did a lot of stamping over the weekend so I'll have lots to share during the upcoming week!

In the meantime, I've created a couple new pages on this blog: 

Stamping Events Calendar. Just click on the tab and then you'll see the calendar. You can go to the next months and see what I've got planned. Of course, YOU can contact me to add an event to the calendar. I'd love to have a Stampin' Up workshop at your house or a stamp-a-stack. Just let me know and we'll work together to find a mutually agreeable date.

Stampin' Up! News. Stampin' Up has some great specials going on all the time. Instead of cluttering up the main blog, I thought I'd make a tab for the current specials. I'll announce them here in the main blog and send you to the tab for the specials. 

Right now there are two items described on the tab--I'll add more later this week. The specials are 15% off the butterfly bundle and the NEW envelope punch board (which I don't have yet, but will be getting soon and I'll certainly share my creations)!

No comments:

Post a Comment