Monday, September 23, 2013

Surprise! I Love You!

My BFF held a "Bringing the Stampin' Up Convention" to you event on Saturday.  It was an absolute blast!!  Everyone loved the videos, demonstrations, make and takes, product playground, prize patrols, and CUPCAKES!!!

Caution: Cupcake is larger IRL


I demonstrated the Circle Card Thinlit Die and the Label Card Thinlit Die.  Since I already had the Label Card Thinlit Die, I already had some samples, but I got to play with my BFF's Circle Card Thinlit Die and made a quick Halloween card (which I'll share tomorrow) and a not-so-quick but oh-so-stinkin'-cute I heart U card--with a surprise!

Here's the card closed:

(Card Stock: Basic Black, Primrose Petals; DSP: Modern Medley, Red Glimmer Paper; Accessories: Label Card Thinlit Die and Elements, Elements from Circle Card Thinlit Die;Tea Lace Paper Doily)

And here's the surprise inside when the card is opened:

(Stamp Set: Yippee-Skippee!; Ink: Basic Black; Card Stock: Basic Black, Primrose Petals; DSP: Modern Medley, Red Glimmer Paper; Accessories: Label Card Thinlit Die and Elements, Elements from Circle Card Thinlit Die; Linen Thread)

I was oh so proud of myself.  I kind of CASEd a card in the Stampin' Up Thinlits Card Dies video, but the one they showed was too complicated.  My version was easier to make.  I used elements from both Card Thinlit Dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment