Friday, July 25, 2014

Another Convention Quality Swap Card

I participated in four organized swaps at #InspireCreateShare2014 convention this year. I also attended a pre-convention Unwind Retreat hosted by Splitcoast Stampers Community Manager, Lydia Fiedler. The Unwind Retreat was followed by a happy hour where SCS members could meet up with each other. I met a lovely woman named Patti McDermott. I recognized her name from, oh, somewhere, but I couldn't place it.

I showed up at my first swap--the Very Vintage swap--and there was Patti! I said, "Oh now, I know why I recognize your name!" I showed up at my second swap--Lyssa's Convention Quality swap--and there was Patti! We both laughed. I showed up at my third swap--Over the Top Tags--and, you guessed it--there was Patti! Kind of funny that we'd signed up for all the best swaps together.

When I got home and really had a chance to take a look at my swaps, I chose my favorite swap from each group to share with you here on my blog. I chose this card, and when I flipped it over to see the artist--there was Patti!!! Too funny! Here's Patty's amazing card.

(Stamp Sets: A Dozen Thoughts, Pictogram Punches, Chalklines; Inks: Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow; Card Stock: Lost Lagoon, Whisper White; Accessories: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Mossy Meadow Stampin' Write Marker (to color in the Chalklines image), Basic Rhinestones)

No comments:

Post a Comment