Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Christmas in August (part 2)

I fell in love with the Festival of Trees stamp set in the new Holiday mini catalog and the matching tree punch. You can get the set and the punch as a bundle for 15% off--when the catalog goes live for customers on August 28th. If you want to play with the set, the matching punch, and the yummy Under The Tree Specialty Series Paper, I have TWO more spots left in my Christmas card making class. Email me if you're interested in playing along.

The samples in the mini catalog for this set are so cute. I CASEd them a little bit...but I did add my own flare. Here's the first card. Come back tomorrow to see the other card that I made using the Festival of Trees stamp set.

(Stamp Set: Festival of Trees; Inks: Garden Green, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry; Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White; Under the Tree Specialty Paper; DSP: Flower Pot; Accessories: Circles Framelits Collection, Tree Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Linen Thread)

No comments:

Post a Comment