Monday, September 22, 2014

Christmas in September (Part One)

Coming up on Saturday is the second session of my Christmas card-making class. I'm designing two cards and my BFF, Lynn Birus, has designed the third card. Today I'm sharing the first of my designs with you.

My design is CASED from a card I got at the #InspireCreateShare2014 Stampin' Up convention. It was made by Elisa Breckinridge. Here's Elisa's card:

(Stamp Set: Another Thank You; Ink: Garden Green; Card Stock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake; DSP: Regals Designer Series Paper Stack; Accessories: 2-1/2" Circle Punch; Star Framelits Collection; 2013-2015 In Color Sequins, Linen Thread, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder)

For my holiday card, I used the gorgeous "All Is Calm" Specialty DSP which makes a non-traditionally colored holiday card. The sentiment is from the exclusive hostess set "Good Greetings" that is only available until October 31st with a $300 workshop (or individual order). This set is so versatile! Contact me to schedule a workshop! [I don't know why this picture is turning out with a pink tinge.]

(Stamp Set: Good Greetings; Ink: Island Indigo; Card Stock: Whisper White, Island Indigo; Specialty DSP: All Is Calm; Accessories: Circles, Stars, and Banners Framelits Collections; Pool Party 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, Frosted Sequins, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder)



No comments:

Post a Comment