Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Another Retirement

I guess I must be at that time in life when my co-workers are starting to retire. I shouldn't be too suprised: I've worked the same job for almost 30 years myself!

My co-worker, Gwen, is going to retire at the end of the year. She's been a great inspiration to me and a wonderful friend. Someone said that she was full of grace and she is! I'm going to miss Gwen!

I made this card for her retirement. It's an exciting time and a new adventure. Someday I'll be able to join Gwen in the retiree ranks--but not quite yet!

(Stamp Set: Really Good Greetings; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Card Stock: Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, Whisper White; DSP: Back to Black; Accessories: 2" Circle, 1-3/4" Circle, and 1" Circle Punches, Hexagon Punch to flag banner, Basic Rhinestone)
My card is a CASE of this beautiful card by the fabulous Mary Fish. I changed up the colors because Gwen likes the Baltimore Ravens and their colors are black, white, and purple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment