Sunday, December 7, 2014

Creation Station: PLxSU Christmas Planner


This time at Creation Station we're featuring Project Life by Stampin' Up! the wonderful memory keeping system and accessories. We've been challenged to use PLxSU in a different way that simply a scrapbook page.

I decided that I needed a Christmas planner to keep track of gifts to buy, recipes to try, and, of course cards to send!!

I started with two sheets of Nordic Noel designer series paper and cut them to size. I adhered the DSP to a composition book with a Stampin' Glue Stick. I laid a length of Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon at the seam between the two DSP pieces and adhered piece of Real Red card stock to the spine, with the ribbon underneath. This keeps the ribbon attached to the planner.

The Project Life Snapshot Card Collection had just right the cards I needed to make the labels for my planner. I also used the self-stick letters in the Project Life Snapshot Accessory Pack to spell out "planner" on the front of my journal. I added another self-stick banner along the ribbon, just for fun!

(Stamp Set: Watercolor Winter Too; Ink: Real Red; Card Stock: Real Red; DSP: Nordic Noel: Accessories: Seasonal Snapshot Project Life Card Collection and Accessory Pack; Project Life Corner Rounder Punch; Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon)

(DSP: Nordic Noel: Accessories: Seasonal Snapshot Project Life Card Collection; Project Life Corner Rounder Punch; Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon)

There are only a couple of us playing along this week on Creation Station--the rest of the design team is taking a much deserved break for the holidays. We'll be back in January with some more great creations to share with you. Until then 


HAPPY HOLIDAYS & A PEACEFUL NEW YEAR TO ALL!

 http://ilinacrouse.blogspot.com/2014/12/creation-station-non-traditional.html


1 comment:

  1. Great idea beautifully executed. Will stash this idea away for next year. TFS.

    ReplyDelete