Monday, April 20, 2015

Love You A Lot: April 2015 Paper Pumpkin

#stampinup
#paperpumpkin

The April 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit is totes adorbs--as usual. I put together the first card in just a few minutes and I think it's cute enough to give to our office administrator this week (when I finish the other paper craft for her)! I love these craft pouches that hold the card and the bows are super sweet! Here's what I made by following the instructions.


Of course, I like to also step up the Paper Pumpkin kit just a bit to show how versatile the kits are. If you're a beginner--everything you need is here in one kit. If you're a more advanced stamper, you can make a stepped up card with just a few extra supplies. The only thing I added to this card was a Pacific Point card base. Here's how I did it.

I cut down one of the pre-printed note cards from the kit, added the belly band strip and a matching bow. I stamped the sentiment onto one of the pre-cut Whisper White cards and adhered it to the note card assembly. Then I attached everything to the card base with the Stampin' Dimensionals that come with the kit.


When you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin you get a 30 minute crafting escape every month in the mail! Just click on the button over there on the left hand side of this blog and subscribe today!

This video shows you just how easy it is to assemble the cards and shows everything you get in the April 2015 kit!!


No comments:

Post a Comment