Monday, June 22, 2015

Indigo Birthday

#stampinup  The sketch at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge blog is perfect for a quick and easy birthday card. I had some Bohemian Designer Series Paper on my desk from another project I was working on (check back later this week!), so I decided that Island Indigo would be the color for the card.

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch 149. #stampinup #papercraftcrew

I started with an Island Indigo card base and added a Basic Gray mat. Next, I added a Whisper White panel onto which I stamped the sprinkles in Mint Macaron from the "Gorgeous Grunge" set. Next, I cut a 1.5 x 4" strip of Bohemian DSP and flagged the end with the Banner Triple Punch.

I stamped the "happy, happy, happy, happy..." sentiment onto a Whisper White scrap in Island Indigo. I stamped it again in Delightful Dijon and fussy cut two of the "happys." I attached them with a little snail adhesive. I mounted this onto a Delightful Dijon Mat.

I stamped the birthday cake in Mint Macaron onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch and mounted it onto a circle that I punched from Mint Macaron card stock with the 1-3/8" Circle punch. The birthday cake and sentiment are mounted to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Finally, I added a length of Island Indigo 1/4" Cotton Ribbon to finish the card. I'm really pleased with how this card turned out!



Product List

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, Incredible take on the sketch, love love love the stamps!!! Thanks for joining Paper Craft Crew :) Eva

    ReplyDelete