Monday, September 12, 2016

Adorable Gingerbread Man

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations  Today's card is brought to you by the letter C--for Christmas, for Cookie, for Cute!! I adore Stampin' Up's "Cookie Cutter Christmas" stamp set and matching punch. The images are so cute--and pairing them with the gorgeous Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper makes the perfect holiday card!

For this card, I started by stamping the gingerbread man in Crumb Cake Ink onto a Whisper White scrap and punching him out with the Cookie Cutter Christmas Builder Punch. Next, I stamped the bow-tie in Real Red Ink onto a Whisper White scrap and punched that out with the same punch. I also punched two tiny hearts from Real Red Card Stock with the punch. I adhered the hearts to the gingerbread man with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen and I used a tiny piece of a Stampin' Dimensional to add the bow-tie. Adorbs!

I cut a 4-1/4" by 2" strip of Candy Cane Lane DSP and adhered it to a slightly wider strip of Real Red Card Stock. I wrapped a  length of the sparkly, striped Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine around this and tied it into a cute bow.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Cookie Cutter Christmas" stamp set in Early Espresso onto the bottom of a Crumb Cake card base. I embossed the top half of the card base with the Large Polka Dot embossing folder because I thought that would be cute with the candies on the DSP.

I adhered the DSP strip directly to the card and added the gingerbread man using Stampin' Dimensionals. I think this card is totes adorbs. Really. I do!!! Don't you?!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment