Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tin of Tags Project Kit by Stampin’ Up!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I've gotta tell ya:  Stampin' Up has some amazing kits! We have all-inclusive kits--which are just as they sound: everything you need to make the project, including the stamp set and ink, is included in the set. The "Oh Happy Day" kit on page 6 of the Annual Catalog is an all-inclusive kit. We have project kits like the "Designer Tin of Cards" kit on page 160. And, of course there are Project Life Memory keeping kits on pages 162-167 of the Annual Catalog.

My favorite project kit in the Holiday Catalog is the "Tin of Tags" kit! I took this kit, the "Tin of Tags" photopolymer stamp set, and my ink pads with me on vacation and made up the kit in just about an hour. I love these tags! And the tin is adorable!


The kit makes has supplies to make 30 tags--3 each of 10 designs--and it includes the printed tags, die-cut shapes, baker's twine, amazing tassels, foil doilies, wooden elements, sequins and washi tape. So many things!! So many tags!


The kit comes with full-color instructions (that even these old eyes could read). To complete the project you'll need the "Tin of Tags" stamp set, acrylic blocks, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Old Olive, and Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pads, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Mini Glue Dots, and Stampin' Dimensionals to complete the project. Links to all the supplies are below.


Don't have those supplies? Don't want to buy them all? I have them ALL! I'd love to bring my supplies to your house. You invite your friends and we'll make a party of it!! The cost of the class, including the kit and expert stamping advice from me, is $28. Contact me today and let's get this party started!

Want to see the kit "in action"? Check out Stampin' Up's video!


Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment