Wednesday, April 19, 2017

A New Adventure

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   One of my favorite people and mentors from work is retiring at the end of the month. I'm going to miss her so much. She's always there to lend a sympathetic ear and she's so smart and funny. I really rely on her being around during the day. I'm going to have to make sure that we keep in touch outside of work because her friendship means so much to me.

Of course I have to send her off with a Faithful Inspirations creation, right? I used the "Wild about Flowers" stamp set because it has such great sentiments for retirement cards--and beautiful floral designs.
I stamped the flower stems in Wild Wasabi onto a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel and added the flowers in Sweet Sugarplum.  The see-through photopolymer stamps make it easy to place the flowers right on the stems.  The sentiment is also stamped in Sweet Sugarplum.

I added this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Sweet Sugarplum Card Stock mat and then tied on a length of Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon. I adhered this to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock Card base.

This design is so sweet and I've always loved a pink and green color combination.  I think this is a great card to wish my friend the best of luck on her new adventure!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment