Monday, April 3, 2017

Sunrise, Sunset

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Where did the time go? It seems like only yesterday--OK, it seems like only a few years ago--that my first baby was born.  But time flies when you're having fun and my "baby" just turned 23!  Yikes!  Look how cute he was!

He's pretty cute, now, too! But I think I'll leave you guessing....and I'll keep looking at that cutie pie face.

Anyway, Mom had to make a card for her big boy man, right? I knew he'd get a kick out of the monsters in the "Yummy in my Tummy" set.  I stamped the monster in Emerald Envy Ink onto a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel.  I also used Emerald Envy to make the strings for the balloons--those images come from the "Balloon Adventures" stamp set. The sentiment, also from "Balloon Adventures," is stamped in Calypso Coral. I adhered this panel to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Pacific Point Card Stock mat, and then onto an Emerald Envy Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise.

I stamped two balloons from "Balloon Adventures"--one in Pacific Point and one in Calypso Coral--and punched them out with the Balloon Bouquet Punch.  I adhered them to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

The inside of the card (not shown) is stamped with another great sentiment from "Balloon Adventures"--Here's to Another Year Full of Adventures!" 

I think I did well--the card brought a smile to my sweet boy's man's face. You'll have to take my word for it. ;-)



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment