Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Oh So Gorgeous Vertical Garden Kit

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I fell in love with just about everything in the Succulent Garden Suite in the 2017 Occasions catalog.  I love the "Oh So Succulent" stamp set and matching Succulent Framelits. I adore the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper. And I'm over the moon about the "Vertical Garden Project Kit!" It's gorgeous--and it was super easy to put together.  You'll need to put aside about 2 hours to complete the kit, but everything comes together pretty easily. I also recommend watching the video, particularly if you're a visual learner.
The banner uses the "Vertical Garden" stamp set. It's a two-step stamp--stamp the "hello" in Calypso Coral and then the shadow in Tip Top Taupe. The leaves at the side are also stamped in Tip Top Taupe. The banner comes with the kit and is already flagged at the end.
You will need a few additional items that do not come with the kit to finish your project:  Calypso Coral and Tip Top Taupe Ink Pads, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Bone Folder, and Stampin' Pierce Mat. (You'll also need a few acrylic blocks, if you don't have them already: C and H.) And you'll need a hot glue gun to adhere the finished flowers to the tray.

You will absolutely love the finished project! I've hung mine outside my "cube" at work and I've gotten so many compliments! Hurry and get yours today before it retires at the end of May--or sells out before then!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment