Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Last-Chance Products: Going Far

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I love to attend Stampin' Up events. I love seeing and playing with new products before anyone else. I love the presentations and business tips. I love getting together with other demonstrators who share this love of paper crafting. And I love swapping cards with other stampers. I get so many great ideas from swapping cards--and sometimes I receive cards made with supplies I don't have myself. Score!

Today's card is one I received way back in November and I've been holding onto it (and a few others) for a while. (I guess I've been holding out on you, too, huh?)  I participated in a swap of cards that just used black and white--one of my favorite kinds of swaps. Here's one of the great cards I received.

The main image is from the retiring "Going Far" stamp set and it's stamped in Basic Black Archival Ink (retiring*) onto Whisper White Card Stock.  The designer fussy cut the image and adhered it with Stampin' Dimensionals to a Whisper White square cut with a Stitched Shape Framelit on then onto a Basic Black scalloped square cut with one of the Layering Squares Framelits.

The designer wrapped a length of Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon around a 4" by 5-1/4" Whisper White panel before adhering it to a Basic Black Card Stock card base.

Finally, she colored some Rhinestone Basic Jewels with a Black Sharpie and adhered them to the card. Isn't it wonderful?!

*The archival inks are retiring, but there will still be Memento Tuxedo Black and StazOn Jet Black in the upcoming catalog, along with a Classic Basic Gray Ink.
I'll be featuring more retiring products this week, so check back for a last round of inspiration before these products are gone forever! REMINDER: retiring stamp sets will only be guaranteed to be available until May 25. All other products are NOT guaranteed and are only available while supplies last. ALL retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment