Monday, April 23, 2018

Last-Chance Products: Tutti-Frutti DSP

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Earlier this month, I attended Stampin' Up's OnStage event in Hartford, CT. I usually make up a bunch of cards to swap at these events, but I ran out of time and went empty-handed. No problem: I had my trusty iPhone with me and I took pictures of cards that I particularly liked and wanted to recreate. Today's card is one that I fell in love with because of its simplicity of design.

I really like the way the original artist (whose name I don't know) framed a piece of the retiring Tutti-Frutti Designer Series Paper with a Basic Black Card Stock mat and then set it at an angle on her Crumb Cake card base. My DSP is cut at 3" by 4" and adhered to a 3-1/8" 'by 4-1/8" Basic Black mat. Just like the artist, I wrapped a length of Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon around this panel before adhering it to the card base.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "Picture Perfect Birthday" stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink (retiring*) onto a Whisper White scrap and cut it out with an oval Stitched Shapes Framelit. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere this to the card and added some Lemon Lime Twist Self-Adhesive Sequins (retiring) for some added fun.

If you want some of this great Tutti-Frutti DSP, I suggest you act quickly because it seems like the DSPs are the first things that are selling out--several are gone already! You should also check out the Fruit Basket Bundle that's also retiring. It's an adorable set!

*The archival inks are retiring, but there will still be Memento Tuxedo Black and StazOn Jet Black in the upcoming catalog, along with a Classic Basic Gray Ink.

I'll be featuring more retiring products this week, so check back for a last round of inspiration before these products are gone forever! REMINDER: retiring stamp sets will only be guaranteed to be available until May 25. All other products are NOT guaranteed and are only available while supplies last. ALL retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.











Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment