Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Last-Chance Products: Stylized BD Again!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Sometimes Stampin' Up's designer series papers are so utterly gorgeous that I have a hard time cutting into them. And that means I don't use them, because I'm hoarding them. Does that ever happen to you? I'm sad to see the Painted With Love Specialty DSP retire--but it's still available as of April 24! You can still get some, if you act fast! Several other DSPs are already sold out and gone forever.

Today's card also uses one of my favorite stamps--the "Stylized Birthday" stamp. I stamped it in Melon Mambo Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and then used my Paper Snips to cut it out. I thought that would be fun. Look!


The card base is Calypso Coral Card Stock. The 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Painted With Love Specialty DSP is adhered to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Melon Mambo Card Stock mat. I wrapped a length of Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon around before adhering to the card base.

I cut a scalloped mat using one of the Layering Squares Framelits from a Gold Foil Sheet and a square of Powder Pink Card Stock using a Stitched Shapes Framelit. I adhered these to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I adhered the fussy cut sentiment using both regular and Mini Stampin' Dimensionals. And for a fun touch, I added some Berry Burst Glitter Enamel Dots. 

FAIR WARNING: Retiring stamp sets are only guaranteed to be available until May 25. All other products are NOT guaranteed and are only available while supplies last. ALL retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.

 











Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment