Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Hope You're Better

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Those of us who attended the OnStage Live event in the fall received several stamp sets. It's so much fun attending stamping events--not the least of which is getting "free stuff!" I wasn't so sure about the "Humming Along" stamp set that we received, so I thought simple and easy might be the way to go.

I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel. I stamped the large flower and a sentiment from the set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I waited a bit for these images to dry--shaking the panel like Polaroid picture--before I set to coloring. I colored the flower with Light and Dark Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends. The stem is colored with Light and Dark Old Olive Blends and the pistil and stamen are colored with a Light Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend.

I adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black Card Stock mat. Then I wrapped a length of Balmy Blue Organdy Ribbon around the mat. You can earn this ribbon for FREE with a qualifying purchase during Sale-a-Bration. It comes in a combo pack of 5 spools: Balmy Blue, Lemon Lime Twist, Highland Heather, Grapefruit Grove, and Daffodil Delight. I adhered everything to a Balmy Blue Card Stock card base.

I finished the card by adding three small Basic Pearl Jewels. I think simple and easy was definitely the way to go for this card. What do you think?














Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment