Friday, October 2, 2020

Hello Fall!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Well, hello there! As I promised you yesterday, I have a wonderful card that my BFF made using the "Beautiful Life" stamp set. She made a gorgeous fall card. Have a look!

She started with a 2-1/2" by 5" Very Vanilla Card Stock strip and flagged the end with her Paper Snips. Then she stamped the tree, bird house, and sentiment in Early Espresso Ink. Next, she stamped the leaves on the tree--and falling from the tree (she's so clever!)--in Cajun Craze Ink, both full strength and stamped off.

Next, she embossed a 4" by 5-1/4" Crumb Cake Panel with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. She adhered that to a Crumb Cake Card Stock card with Stampin' Dimensionals. She added a length of Burlap Trim (shh! it's retired) and then adhered the tag to the card front with some more Stampin' Dimensionals. 

To finish the card, my BFF added 7 Artistry Blooms Sequins--I LOVE those! They honestly go with everything!

I hope you have a wonderful fall weekend. Come back on Sunday for the Creation Station blog hop. (I wonder what I'm going to make. Seriously, I wonder what I'm going to make!)

Stay healthy! Stay safe!


 





Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment