Monday, October 5, 2020

Snowflake Wishes

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I'm simply in love with the Snowflake Splendor Suite on pages 36 to 38 in the August-to-December Mini Catalog! I love it so much that I bought everything in the suite! And you can, too! Just use the "I want it all" item number 155115 to purchase the entire collection. You'll get the Snowflake Wishes Bundle ("Snowflake Wishes" stamp set and So Many Snowflakes Dies--including the 10% off bundle price), the gorgeous Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper, the Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper, the sparkly Snowflake Splendor Ribbon, the wonderful Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems, and the fun Winter Snow Embossing Folder. I used practically everything from the suite on this card!

I started by embossing a 3-3/4" by 5" Thick Whisper White Card Stock panel with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder. Then I cut out three snowflakes using the So Many Snowflakes Dies. I set those die-cut snowflakes aside for later. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere this piece to a 4" by 5-1/4" Snowflake Splendor DSP mat. I wrapped a length of Snowflake Splendor Ribbon around this and then adhered it to a Misty Moonlight Card Stock card base.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "Snowflake Wishes" stamp set in Misty Moonlight Ink onto Balmy Blue Card Stock. I cut this out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. Then I stamped on some Balmy Blue Snowflakes before adhering the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

To finish the card, I used Mini Stampin' Dimensionals to add two of the reserved die-cut snowflakes to the card. I used the Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems in the center of the snowflakes to cover up the Dimensionals and added a few more gems for fun!

I really love the way this card turned out--and it was really easy to make!  

Stay healthy! Stay safe!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Product List

.png" width="320" />











No comments:

Post a Comment