Saturday, September 18, 2021

Jingle All the Way

Hey there! It's been a while since I've posted anything to my blog, or well, anywhere! Life gets away from you sometimes, doesn't it? Honestly, I've been knitting a lot because I also enjoy that and because I can sit in bed and watch TV while doing it. It's hard to stamp in bed--LOL!

But my annual Christmas card-making classes are an opportunity for me to get into the stampin' room and create cards. Stampin' Up has some awesome product in the July to December mini catalog and I'm all in on those. It's also Sale-a-Bration part 2! That's right! We're having another Sale-a-Bration. It ends on September 30th, so if you want to get in on the free stuff, you'll need to place your order by then! 

I'm going to show you a card featuring the cute Playful Penguins Designer Series Paper that you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase. It's a-dor-able. Take a look at this card!

I stamped a sentiment from the "Holly Jolly Wishes" stamp set in Misty Moonlight Ink and cut out with one of the Seasonal Labels Dies from the Painted Christmas Suite. (Stayed tuned for some card from that suite!). I used a Blending Brush to add some Balmy Blue Ink to Basic White Card Stock. And I fussy cut the "critters" from the Playful Penguins DSP.

And I tried a little something new --I made a YouTube video! That's right--if you have about 10 minutes, click on over to my brand new Faithful Inkspirations You Tube channel where you can watch me show you how put this card together. And as always, if you want to order the products used on this card, just click on the thumbnails below and you'll be taken to my on-line store.

If you enjoy the video, I'd be super pleased if you'd leave me a comment--and if you have ideas on how to improve future videos, I'm all ears.









Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment