Monday, August 14, 2017

A Lovely Wedding

#stampinup    #faithfulinkspirations   Our family recently had the pleasure of attending the wedding of one of our young cousins. The wedding took place in the beautiful town of Stillwater, Minnesota. We really love visiting Minnesota in the summer. It's so pretty and there's so much to do outside. The weather was perfect the week we visited--warm, but not too warm, and very low humidity. It was perfect for a visit and perfect for a wedding.

Of course, I had to make a special card for the special couple! I think the "Rose Wonder" stamp set and coordinating Rose Garden Thinlits are perfect for an elegant wedding card! Here's how I made it.

I stamped the "wedding wishes" sentiment and frame in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Whisper White scrap and cut it out with the matching framelit. I cut the large rose from a quarter sheet of Whisper White Card Stock and used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to adhere it to a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Panel.  I then adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Gold Foil Sheet.  I wrapped a length of Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon around this before adhering it to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base. I tied a pretty bow onto the ribbon, with a separate piece of the Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon. Finally, I adhered the sentiment to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I love the wedding sentiment in this set, which I stamped inside:  "Wishing you a marriage made in heaven and a lifetime blessed by God." Best wishes, Daniel and Leah! We love you!!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment