Thursday, August 3, 2017

Wonderful Balloons

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   What's a fun technique to make four quick cards? The one-sheet wonder technique!  You can use any stamps to do this technique and it's so simple, too. Start with one sheet of neutral card stock. I used Whisper White.  Then I stamped the small balloon from the "Lift Me Up" stamp set in a semi-random pattern all over the card stock. I used Soft Suede and Dapper Denim Inks.  I also stamped both of the clouds from this set in Pool Party Ink, filling in the spaces between the balloons. Easy peasy!

The next step is easy, too. Just cut your stamped sheet into quarters. I cut each of my quarters to 3-3/4" by 5" and adhered them to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Soft Suede Card Stock mat. Then I adhered these to Dapper Denim Card Stock card bases.

I cut four 1" strips of Whisper White Card Stock and flagged the ends with the Banner Triple Punch. I stamped the birthday sentiment from the "Lift Me Up" set onto each of these banners in Dapper Denim Ink. I cut four 1" strips of Dapper Denim Card Stock and flagged the ends of these with the Banner Triple Punch. I adhered the two banners together and then adhered them to the cards with Stampin' Dimensionals. Super simple!

So there you have it: the quick and easy, one-sheet wonder technique that you can use to make four cute cards in no time!

I hope you'll try this technique yourself. It couldn't be easier! And it's fun, too!













Product List

1 comment:

  1. Great job and technique and fabulous (quick and easy) cards! I love everything about this; TFS!

    ReplyDelete