Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Birthday Chef

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Yesterday's card used all three products from the Birthday Delivery stamp set and I promised to show you another card that I made using the "Birthday Delivery" stamp set.

Now you know, every time I have to color something, I complain about it. But you know what? I'm starting to like using the Watercolor Pencils and Aqua Painters. I'm actually happy--yes, HAPPY--with the way my coloring turned out on the chef!!
I stamped the chef from the "Birthday Delivery" stamp set in Basic Gray Archival Ink onto a Whisper White scrap. I cut him out with the matching Birthday Friends Framelit.  Next, I laid down a thick scribble of Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Real Red, Basic Gray, and Pacific Point Watercolor Pencil on a scrap of Whisper White. I used a slightly damp Aqua Painter to color the chef. And yes, I'm going to say it again--I'm really happy with the way he turned out!!

Next, I cut a Whisper White oval and a Daffodil Delight scalloped oval using the Layering Ovals Framelits. I adhered the chef to the ovals with Stamping Dimensionals.

I stamped the sentiment from the "Birthday Delivery" stamp set in Real Red Ink onto a Daffodil Delight scrap and fussy cut it with my paper snips.  I ran a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Pacific Point Card Stock through the Big Shot with the Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder. I adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" piece of Whisper White Card Stock. I wrapped a length of Whisper White Classic Weave Ribbon around these pieces before adhering them to a Daffodil Delight Card Stock card base.

To finish the card, I adhered the chef and ovals to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and then the sentiment with the cutie-pie Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.

I'm telling you--this Birthday Delivery Bundle is the bomb!!












Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment