Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Swirly CAS Birthday

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Sometimes when I'm stuck for an idea, I'll head to Pinterest for inspiration. And sometimes I find a card that is absolute perfection so that the only thing to do is to CASE it (copy and share everything). Today's card is just slightly changed up from the original.
I started by cutting the leafy swirl from Basic Black Card Stock using the Swirly Scribbles Framelits.  I adhered this to a 3-4/4" by 5" piece of Whisper White Card Stock with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.  Next, I stamped the two sizes of swirly circles from the "Swirly Bird" stamp set in Berry Burst and Powder Pink on Whisper White scraps. I cut these out with the matching framelits from the Swirly Scribbles Framelits. I stamped both sizes of leaves from the "Swirly Bird" set in Emerald Envy onto Whisper White scraps and cut these out with their matching framelits. I added these elements to the card with Glue Dots.

I stamped the "happy birthday" sentiment from the "Thoughtful Banners" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Ink onto the Whisper White panel before adding it to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black Card Stock mat. I adhered this to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise.

I love these bright colors and clean and simple design together!












Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment