Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Peaceful Smiles

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I really love the Adirondack chair framelit in the Seasonal Layers Thinlits collection.  I've been using the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper to make it, but I've seen other stampers using all kinds of colors, so I thought I'd give it a whirl for today's super simple card.
I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White panel. I added two pieces of Color Theory DSP to the panel.  The strips are approximately 1-3/4" by 4-3/4"--enough to give them some overlap.  Then I stamped the branch and flowers from the "Colorful Seasons" stamp set in Old Olive Ink on one strip and the sentiment, also in Old Olive, on the other strip. I cut a Crushed Curry chair and adhered it under the tree branch. Ah! What a peaceful scene! I then added the assembly to an Old Olive Card Stock card base. So simple!

All the products for this card are from the Color Theory Suite. The "Colorful Seasons" stamp set and matching Seasonal Layers Thinlits come in a bundle.  You'll save 10% when purchasing the bundle, over purchasing the items separately.














Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment