Wednesday, August 30, 2017

With Faith

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Stampin' Up's "Ribbon of Courage" stamp set is one of my favorite sets in the catalog. I love the design--from Stampin' Up Million Dollar Earner Patty Bennett--and I love the font used for the sentiments. Plus, the sentiments say just the thing you want to say to someone who has been diagnosed with a scary disease or illness. Today's card is going to a special someone who is fighting the good fight against cancer and whose faith has never wavered during his fight--in fact, I think the fight has only served to strengthen him as well as those of us who love him!


I started by stamping the filigreed ribbon in Versamark Ink onto a Basic Black scrap. I sprinkled on some Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder and set it with my Heat Tool. Wowza is that spectacular! I cut out the ribbon with the matching Support Ribbon Framelit.
Next, I ran a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of So Saffron Card Stock through the Big Shot with the Hexagons Embossing Folder. I adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" piece of Crushed Curry Card Stock and then onto a Basic Black Card Stock card base.

I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Crushed Curry scrap and cut it out with one of the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I adhered that to a mat that I cut out a Basic Black scalloped oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits. I adhered the oval and the ribbon to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I mimicked the front of the card on the inside by adhering a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of So Saffron Card Stock to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" piece of Crushed Curry Card Stock. I used another wonderful sentiment from the "Ribbon of Courage" inside.
You can't go wrong owning this set. Its message of courage and love will brighten anyone's day!








 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment