Friday, November 11, 2022

Christmas Card Challenge: Day Eleven

I was pleased to find I had a card at the ready for Martin Stone's Day Eleven Challenge: "Something White." We made this card at one of my Christmas card stamp-a-stacks. I was a real mensch and did all the die-cutting for my stampers, so my craft room floor looks like it's snowed "hanging chads" from all the die-cut pieces. It was all worth it because I think the cards turned out great. What do you think?

I started with a quarter sheet of Basic White Card Stock and cut it with the larger, less detailed Christmas Pinecones Die. I also cut 2 of the large and 2 small pine cones from Basic White Card Stock for each card. To assemble the card, we used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the larger die-cut to a Thick Basic White Card Stock card base. We also use this glue to adhere the pine cones on top of the larger die cut.

Next, we stamped a sentiment from the "Christmas to Remember" stamp set in Real Red onto Basic White Card Stock and cut it out with a Stylish Shape Die. We applied some Seal Adhesive to the back of the circle and zig-zagged a length of Real Red Mini Ruffled Ribbon across the back. We adhered this to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.

To give the card a little more pop of color, we finished by adding three red Festive Pearls to the front. This white-on-white is quite stunning!









Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment