Monday, November 21, 2022

Christmas Card Challenge: Day Twenty-One

I just spent a weekend crafting with 40 of my closest friends. It was a blast--but it was exhausting at the same time. I needed a day at home today to recuperate and reorganize. Plus, I packed up everything in my stamping room to take with me and it's all in bags at my feet. I didn't quite get around to unpacking that yet.

But never fear: I took advantage of the weekend and made bunches of cards for Martin Stone's 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge!

Today's challenge is "Bah Humbug" and I think the "North Pole Mischief" stamp set fits nicely. See what you think.

I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Basic White Card Stock and colored it with Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Real Red, Old Olive, and Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends.

I cut six strips of various designer series paper to 1" by 4"--I used Painted Christmas, gold Festive Foils, and Sweetest Christmas DSP. I took a 4" by 5-1/4" Basic White Card Stock panel and adhered the top and bottom DSP strips then the middle gold strips, overlapping quite a bit. Then I adhered the stamped panel. And finally the two garden green DSP strips. I tied a length of Garden Green Ribbon around the card before adhering it to a Real Red Card Stock card base.

On the inside, I stamped the sentiment in Real Red and the paw prints in Garden Green Ink, sometimes stamping off once.

My stampers made this at one of my Christmas card stamp-a-stacks and they really liked it. I think the puppy's face is adorable--and the cat is certainly thinking "Bah Humbug!"


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment