Thursday, March 6, 2014

CASEing Stampin' Success

Every other month we Stampin' Up demonstrators start stalking our mailboxes because the demonstrator-only Stampin' Success magazine comes. The magazine is full of great ideas for projects and workshops and shows us how to feature and use new product. It's a great resource for demonstrators.

One of the features is called "Copy and Share Everything (CASE)" (You might have seen me call it "copy and steal everything"...Whatevs.) In that article, they take a project from the Annual Catalog and CASE the design. It's a fun article--especially when they take a scrapbook page and turn it into a card, or vice versa. It's fun to see how they translate the layouts from one project to the next.

Today I'm CASEing a project from Stampin' Success. I saw the card and loved it and said, "Hey! I can make that!" And then I realized I didn't have everything that was featured, so I used a few different accessories--and that's what CASEing is all about!

(Stamp Set: Perfect Pennants; Ink: Night of Navy; Card Stock: Pool Party, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Calypso Coral; Accessories: Scallops Embossing Folder, Pistachio Pudding Ruffled Stretch Trim, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Rhinestones)

No comments:

Post a Comment