Wednesday, March 1, 2017

In My Thoughts

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I really like how the Stylish Stems Framelits can be used to give a positive or a negative image.  This card showcases both--and it's such a pretty card, too!

I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White panel.  I cut out two negative images of flowers using the Stylish Stems Framelits.  I stamped three Old Olive leaves from the "Special Reason" stamp set onto the panel.  The sentiment is from the "Watercolor Wishes" all-inclusive kit and it's still one of my favorite stamp sets because it has loads of sayings in a really pretty font.  The sentiment is stamped in Soft Suede.

Next, I stamped a large flower from the "Special Reason" stamp set in Daffodil Delight onto a Whisper White scrap and cut out the positive image with the Stylish Stems Framelits.  I adhered a Daffodil Delight piece behind the negative flower images and then adhered everything to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Old Olive mat.  I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the assembly to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise.
The "Special Reason" stamp set and Stylish Stems Framelits come in a bundle that will save you 10% over purchasing them separately.  I love these Stampin' Up bundles!  If you were to purchase this bundle and throw in a package of Stampin' Dimensionals, you'd qualify for a FREE Sale-a-Bration item!  Contact me today to place your order!

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment