Thursday, March 2, 2017

Sparkling Thank You

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Today's card has a lot of sparkle to it--because it uses Silver Glimmer Paper!  I love that stuff!  I'm so excited that Stampin' Up released NEW Sale-a-Bration products including THREE new Glimmer Papers:  Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum!  Mine are being shipped right now. I can't wait until they get here.  If you want some of this yummy paper, all you need to do is place a $50 order with me by March 31, 2017, and you can choose the new Glimmer Papers as your FREE item!

So let's get to today's card, OK? I started with a 3-1/2" square of Sweet Sugarplum Card Stock and cut out the flower from the Stylish Stems Framelits.  I used Fast Fuse Adhesive to adhere this to a 3-3/4" square of Silver Glimmer Paper.  I also cut out a Garden Green leaf and adhered it with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.

Next, I cut a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" panel of Whisper White Card Stock and wrapped a length of Silver Metallic Ribbon around it.  I adhered this to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I adhered the Silver Glimmer Paper piece to the card, also with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped the sentiment from the "All Things Thanks" stamp set in Sweet Sugarplum onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with the Classic Label Punch.  I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. So sparkly!!
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment