Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Little Town Chirstmas

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   The Hometown Greetings Framelits are the perfect "tool" for creating a special holiday card. They're fun to use, too! And they're easy to take a simple design to the next level. Take a look at this card and see what I mean!




I cut two of the silhouette strips from Whisper White Card Stock using the Hometown Greetings Framelits. The Big Shot Die Brush (and foam pad) is a great accessory to use to quickly remove all the bits and bobs from the cut pieces. Next, I used on Oval Layering Framelit to cut an oval opening in a Crumb Cake Card Stock card base. I put a bit of adhesive on the bottoms of the silhouette strips and adhered them to the inside of the card, letting the church steeple poke out a bit. I backed this with a 3" by 4" piece of Merry Little Christmas DSP. I used strategically placed Glue Dots behind the buildings to adhere them to the DSP.


Next, I wrapped a length of Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon around the bottom of the card. On the inside of the card (not shown) I adhered a 4" by 5-1/4" piece of Crumb Cake Card Stock to cover the ribbon and DSP and have a "clean" inside.


To finish the card, I stamped a sentiment from the "Hearts Come Home" stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Crumb Cake scrap and punched it out with the Pretty Label Punch. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.








Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment