Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Mmmm Donuts!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Yesterday I showed you a quick and easy, fun and colorful birthday card and today I have TWO more for you. They're both super cute because they use the Picture Perfect Party 6" by 6" Designer Series Paper Stack. These papers are so fun--one side has graphically designed imagery and the other side has photographic imagery. I love the photographic side! Just look at these fun cards!!

For each card, I cut the DSP down to 3-3/4" by 5" and adhered the DSP to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Berry Burst Card Stock mat.  I wrapped a length of my favorite Berry Burst Metallic-Edge Ribbon around these pieces before adhering them to a Bermuda Bay Card Stock card base.

Next, I used the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies that you can earn for FREE with a qualifying purchase during Sale-a-Bration (ends March 31) to cut the word "celebrate" from a Bermuda Bay piece of Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper. I cut the word "you" from a piece of Berry Burst Card Stock. (PROTIP: Before you adhere the DSP to the Berry Burst mat, you could cut out the "you" and save yourself some paper! JS!)  I adhered the words to the cards with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.

And since these cards were so super easy and fast to make, I also made insides. I know! I hardly ever do that!!

I used a similar arrangement on the inside: a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White panel adhered to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Berry Burst mat and onto the card. The sentiment is from the "Picture Perfect Birthday" stamp set and stamped in Berry Burst Ink. I stamped Lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda Bay sprinkles for some extra fun.

Remember: there's only a few weeks left in Sale-a-Bration. If you want some FREE stuff, you need to get your order in by March 31!






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment